Buffalo Wild Wings strives to be a proud supporter of our community and the people and organizations within it. Our goal is to help make our community the best place to live, work, play and dine.
At Buffalo Wild Wings, we live a culture in which “Every Day is Game Day” and we now have a program to help turn our Game Day experience into revenue for your organization’s fundraising needs. It is simple - dine with us, have fun and earn money!
1. Complete this online form.
2. A Manager will contact you to review your organization’s fundraising goals and schedule a date & time for your fundraising event.
3. Buffalo Wild Wings will email you an event flyer, which you can then print and distribute (or email). The more people you invite, the more money you raise! Note that event tickets cannot be distributed in the Buffalo Wild Wings parking lot or in the restaurant at any time.
4. On the day of your event, Buffalo Wild Wings will donate 20% of all pre-taxed food sales (less alcohol and promotional discounts) from any guest that presents your fundraising flyer.
5. Buffalo Wild Wings will send you a check consisting of all proceeds within 1 week after the event. If an organization fails to bring in a minimum of $300.00 in sales, the 20% donation will be made in the form of a Buffalo Wild Wings gift certificate.
We look forward to helping your organization meet its financial goals. Together, we can make a positive impact and help keep our community working and playing together.
Eat Wings. Raise Funds. It Pays.
Note: Fundraising for personal events with no affiliation to a charitable organization or not-for-profit are not eligible.
The information you provide is held in strict confidence. We do not sell or share your information with anyone else.
Copyright © Franklins’ Management of Cleveland, LLC (a Buffalo Wild Wings franchisee). All rights reserved.